Denied Acids cool staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by JackBick, Jul 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackBick

JackBick New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    Acid_2020

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Jackbick#1024

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    Est

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Creative

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Daily or every other

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    I have a lot of experience actually, I have about 2-3 main servers, ran 2, and helped out with 5 smaller and I only run 1 atm. I left the others either I became to busy, I had a fall out with the people, or something pushed me in a different direction.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I would love to be a staff on here because I'm on often and I feel like I could be a valuable part of the team. And my experience could help me stand out.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    I would add 1-2 more options for people. Either that is sky block, a empire based server, anarchy ect.

Additional comments: I would love to be apart of your team and thank you for taking the time to read this!

2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Hey Acid_2020,

You seem like a promising candidate, but we'd like to take some extra time before making a decision, so we will keep your application open for a bit longer :)

Best of luck!

3. Rubyo3000

Rubyo3000 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Dear Acid_2020,

Due to your inactivity on both our servers, we're decided to deny your application for now. But feel free to apply again in the future when you're more active again:).

Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.