Towny after shim told me to make an acc for suggestions i did

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by nxkami, Jan 20, 2019.

1. nxkami

nxkami Well-Known Member

I've always had the problem with pvp with other players in the server for quite a bit regarding giving items back to your opponent after slaying them.

Usually it would go like "I don't want to fight you I'm barely an adventurer and you're <insert high rank with high level armor here>" or they would have to promise to give back items dropped after the fight.

I suggest there would be a pvp arena or multiple; whether simple, like a flat plain with like 2 cacti or smth, or complex, such as the one we currently have, but instead of having it just a plane to fight on with a warp to it you can have keep inventory on in that plot only with access to starter pvp kits to help lower level players out.
    That way more players would be attracted to the server since you can appeal to players who would want a more "aggressive" and "intense" experience while playing.

Another Idea I had was to add a new combat set to compliment the idea of a ki arena, in the form of a new crate set, similar to the sets in the end crates and rares, you would have something like a Rosethorn crate set where the weapons such as axes and swords would be paired with thorns 4 (which yes does work and deals 1-4 dmg to the enemy on hit) and other enchants like a very unusually high unbreaking stat or high sharpness to go with the thorns theme. Armor could have thorns >3 as well and other enchants paired together. the rest of the crate could have more thorn/plant based items such as: any amount of lily pads as they are now rare, high regeneration potions that you can/cant get normally, many different seeds, a shear with unbreak X.

post edit^ this would be cool as a valentines sales event or smth

With this new crate, you could lower the prices of the end crate set and have a higher price on the new crates to encourage more players to buy consumable keys than to buy everlasting ranks.

I also had another idea with donation rank perks.
    A long while ago I recall one of the donation ranks lacking in perks and /modreq'd an idea for a portable lvl30 enchant table or an anvil as a new addition. While a Furnace or a brewing stand could work, it wouldnt beat the versatility of a portable, unbreakable anvil in which you can summon at /anvil with ease.

ps a cow spawner for tokenshop would be great too

• Like Like x 1
  2. f1reninj4

f1reninj4 Legendary Member

I personally think the furnace would be great, as waiting for my super smelter to smelt things would require me being in the area whereas a portable furnace would mean I could build and work on my town while smelting some stuff like cactus green which I'd need for green wool. This would also be a nice reference for prison as that's what gave me the idea.

3. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

One like for writing such an extensive text on our forums. It certainly beats that one-liner in a /modreq :D

Being not a huge fan of PvP myself, the idea of not risking your invenvory certainly does sound nice. I am not sure if we are going to implement those enchanted items though since we try to keep things more or less balanced which means they are only slighly better than the vanialla weapons (if you don't consider the Hoe of Roe lol). Also there are still lots of OP CEs if you want.

I think the anvil/enchantment table command will depend on whether we are able to find a suitable plugin, I don't see a reason why not to add this though, if we find something that works without too many drawbacks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nxkami

nxkami Well-Known Member

ye

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Crms0nBlade

Crms0nBlade Well-Known Member

Adding an item safe PVP area will be discussed among the staff team. Thank you for the helpful feedback

• Like Like x 2
  6. nxkami

nxkami Well-Known Member