An Appreciation Letter for Staff

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MagnaPhi, Feb 17, 2018.

1. MagnaPhi

MagnaPhi Well-Known Member

Dear Staff,

I write this letter to express my greatest and deepest appreciation towards the work you offer on Shadow Kingdoms. I wish I could do more to share my happiness, so I want to say a few words to show that I greatly enjoy being here on this server and support the staff that maintain it.

The Assistants; I feel you guys get the most tested on patience and virtue. You all are most valued for your determined loyalty and kindness on helping players. I wish everyone sees the welcoming vibes you show for the server.

Moderators; I respect your judgement and fairness. I've enjoyed your inputs on topics; pertaining rules and game play. I feel the best phrase that describes this: All is fair in love and war; as the moderators deal with the most disagreeable and find the willpower to overcome great obstacles. I respect you and look up to you.

Our Admins; In game and forum, I feel you guys don't get any gratitude for all the effort you put into keeping the server maintained and go beyond status quo. I praise you, rock on!

The Manager; although a solo person, I personally can't be more grateful of for fixing almost every problem I've seen within discord/server. You're a brilliant mind, you deserve the most thanks for all the hard work you put into everything.

Daph and Shadow; unfortunately I have not been given a chance to see/hear from ShadowCosmos, but I believe that they are a nice person as well as Daphsquid. Thank you, for making Shadow Kingdom an enjoyable experience unlike any server I've ever seen. Your efforts in hard work don't go unnoticed, and you are appreciated for everything you do. Thank You.

I apologize that I made a cheesy post, however I believe being forward with how I feel is best.

To all the other players, I greatly enjoy your company now...and onto the coming years.

~Thank You~

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Link_Targaryen

Link_Targaryen Retired Administrator

Thank you very much. I've had a rough day, but you've just made it quite a bit better. Things like this make our work worth doing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. TAlegends

TAlegends Member

Thank you MagnaPhi its for players like yourself that we do what we can. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. MA5TER_AAW

MA5TER_AAW New Member

or just stand a side an watch it happen i agree with everything else but the mods cant say that i do

• Disagree Disagree x 7
  5. Icedragon392

Icedragon392 Well-Known Member

I agree with Magna. Staff, you all are doing very well! I know it can be very hard when there are players who don't want to obey the rules. Take a deep breath, imagine yourself in your dream resort place, and breath again. Everyone of you are doing great trying to improve the server for better player experience!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Roesanna

Roesanna Well-Known Member

Thank you Magna! We do everything we do because we want to make the experience on the server the best it can be! We're all more than happy to help you all! <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Faize

Faize Well-Known Member

@MagnaPhi Ummmm you have met me multiple times also I know im a great person daph on the other hand... meh

Fwi im not shadowcosmos just joking pls dont ban

8. Kayoz

Kayoz Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

I couldn't agree more. lov all my staff pals. keep up the great work

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1