1. Join our server at MC.SHADOWKINGDOM.ORG!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Creative Kit

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by pastelnarwhal, Mar 3, 2018.

1. pastelnarwhal

pastelnarwhal Member

With the new update, kits were added to the creative world, but I think that there is another one that should be added. This kit would be the nether kit, giving the player who used the command (you guessed it!) all the blocks that naturally spawn in the nether or are directly related to such blocks (i.e. nether wart blocks, red nether brick). This would be helpful because they don't all share the same name so the search is less effective.

Now that I think of it, and end kit would work too, and maybe even one of every color, but that might be too much work, as I am not quite sure how new kits are created. If this is some sort of plugin that only has pre-made kits in which no new kits can be created, however, than I understand that there is not much that you can do.

Thanks!
    -pastelnarwhal

2. Shade

Shade Member

prtty sure a kit for every color woodnt be added but nether kit sounds intersteing. Im pretty sure the kit they sure on sk is basically where a staff/operator would make a hotbar and then do like /kit create (name) or soemthing. Then if someone wanted to use it they wood do like /kit (name) at least i think how that works

3. pastelnarwhal

pastelnarwhal Member

Ok cool, thanks.