Towny Axe/Unarmed/Fists DMG/dps stats and theoretical armor dmg reduction

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by nxkami, Jan 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. nxkami

nxkami Member

proving okas wrong saying unarmed does more dmg than enchanted swords on enderdragon

unarmed lvl 0 dps
    1dmg /4 atts 4dps

unarmed lvl 250
    9dmg /4 atts 36dps (highest base of any w/o enchants good for beginner w/o AXEss to axe)

swords
    7dmg /1.6atts 11.2dps

axes
    9dmg /1atts 9dps

axes lvl 200
    16dmg /1atts 16dps

strength 2 (str2) adds 6dmg to all of these
    criticals from jumping increases dmg by 50% +.5 before enchants (sword does 11dmg with crit and 14.5dmg with sharp 6, 20.5 dmg str2)
    axe double crit from jump does 14dmg on jump crit, 28dmg 2nd crit, with sharpness 5 and axe lvl 200, str2 does 41dmg w/o ce's

theoretically, if you hit someone with double crit axe str2 sharp5 it would normally do 41dmg
    but since literally everyone and their grandma runs 4x armor of prot4 for some reason (4xLV)% res3 (20xLV)% it would reduce
    64% of all dmg and 60% of the rest, a 40dmg hit would only do 5.904 (rounded down to 5.5 before savior3)
    a perfect build would be all prot5 armor capping at the max dmg reduction of 80% allowing you to block a 41dmg hit to 8.2dmg before
    accounting res3 (3.28 rounded to 3 after res3)
    NOTE: ^these stats are inaccurate to a practical situation since I did NOT account for savior dmg reduction, CE damage criticals, blindness)

no, I will not give you my personal armor build or combat builds from now on
    so soak up as much knowledge as I am willing to give rn

*Unarmed (at 1k) counters both Swords (1k) and Axe (at 1k but I think its a tie)
    btw its like literally impossible to test some of these due to lack of knowledge and also since its rng based

If my math is ever wrong PLEASE contest me in replies

edit: accounted for that criticals do 1.5x + an additional .5dmg

#1 nxkami, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. Crms0nBlade

Crms0nBlade Staff Member
    Assistant

I'm just impressed with the amount of information you put into these posts. I'm terrible at PvP but if I could be any help feel free to let me know!

• Like Like x 1
  3. nxkami

nxkami Member

would be great help if I knew the % chance and damage multiplier stats of the ce’s but sadly the only person who knows / sets them is daph

4. nxkami

nxkami Member

most of these guides are put out for readers like you! free knowledge can really arm you incase you get attacked or just want to know the most optimal build
    and these also work for grinding and PvE