Accepted Azazel's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Azazel, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Your current IGN:
    Azazel585

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Azazel#2503

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

GMT

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Spent the most time on towny but have played alot of Prison and currently Factions, also dabble on Creative.

Have you donated to the server before?
    Yes, currently have Benefactor and have brought multiple VP's and crate keys.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

When I am on my days off from work I can be on for atleast 6hrs a day, but when I am at work i can manage about an hour a day.
    I work nights 4 on 4 off 12 hours shifts.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)

I do not have any past experience been staff as I have only played on SK, for my IRL job I host/moderate and monitor 5 online gambling chat rooms which can can range from 50 to to 300+ members at anyone time in a room.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I've been with SK now for about 2 years and picked up alot of things along the way, and I would like to help make the server better in anyway I can.
    With my IRL job I have the ability and skills to maintain a chat room,
    My primary focuses at work is to entertain, but also to be able to spot and to handle any issues effectively and efficiently.
    To provide the correct information for any questions, keeping the atmosphere friendly and happy.
    Also to defuse a potentially volatile situation in a friendly and polite manner.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

If I could change one thing it would be to increase the pvp player base which would improve the numbers and player experience for factions and prisons, boosting numbers which would in turn bring more players to all servers.

Additional comments:

Whilst I am unable to spend much time on the server when im on my days at work, I am always active on discord with it open on my computer or mobile.

Thanks for taking the time in reading my application.

Azazel

• Like Like x 1