Towny Black Scrolls

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Colt21, Jun 9, 2019.

?

People of Towny -- Do you think there should be more black scrolls?

1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't care

28.6%
  4. wat is blacc scrol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colt21

Colt21 Moderator

Dearest members of Towny and Staff,

There is a huge problem of not having enough black scrolls circulating the server. I think that us players acknowledge the fact that the server needs to have more black scrolls readily available to people. They're so rare -- more rare than mythical enchantments, even -- and especially with the new custom enchant plugin not allowing a regular enchant to be upgraded to the mythical version if you have the allotted amount of enchants already. i.e). When I want to upgrade Deathbringer to Planetary Deathbringer and if I already have 4 CE's on the piece of armor, it won't let me upgrade it. The old /ce menu from Towny v2.0 was much easier to obtain white/black scrolls, albeit for a more expensive price than other items that were available for purchase. I appreciate the feedback and consideration.

Many thanks,
    Colt

#1 Colt21, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

I've heard suggestions from other players, asking to add black/white scrolls to the tokenshop. It would be useful since these are core parts of the plugin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lunasidr

Lunasidr Member

They should be available in crates or how other say in the tokenshop

4. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Thank you for the suggestion, we will probably talk about it on the next staff meeting.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Black scrolls really need to be more accessible I have chests full of all sorts of ces but I think I've only ever had one black scroll

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Colt21

Colt21 Moderator

Sadly they won't be added to /ce. They'll only be available during Treasure Hunts and through the Rare Crates.

7. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

So you can only get a small chance of a rare key from the vote, buy a rare key from the store or risk PvP in treasure hunt for a small chance to find one .. every way is a chance to find one I'd be happy if it was in tokenehop or something just some one of getting them that isn't a blind chance of luck

8. Colt21

Colt21 Moderator

That’s correct... I’m afraid there won’t be a change to the ways of getting a black scroll.

9. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Nothing has changed since you made the post, seen as this was your concern along with many other players on the server, they might not be added to the tokenshop but there is definitely a lack of circulation on the server and something needs to be done as its a key part of the plugin that is not been used. I personally think its extremely unfair that the only ways to get one is either RNG in the crates or RNG from treasure hunts which involve PVP on a non PVP gamemode and proven that PVP does not work on SK.
    No logical reason has been given as to why they are one of the rarest things on the server either?

10. Colt21

Colt21 Moderator

I understand your disappointment and I do agree with you, but it most likely will not change in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.