Can we remove the stair/chair plugin?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Amayz, May 31, 2019.

1. Amayz

Amayz New Member

For those of you who don't know, there is a plugin on the creative server that turns any upright stair into a functional chair that you can sit in by righting clicking. Since you use right click to also place blocks (something done frequently when playing in the creative server), it is very easy to accidentally trigger this function. And it is annoying.

When you press shift to get out of the chair, your character always gets glitched inside the stair/chair, and it requires an unwanted amount of energy to get out, further making it annoying, especially when you are in the zone building.

Lastly, no one ever uses it if for its intended purpose because everyone is usually either building, talking in chat while building, or looking at other peoples' builds (all of which almost never involve sitting in a chair). And you can ask anyone, and you'll hear that they never use it for its purpose.

32axez.jpg
    (No offense to whoever's idea it was)

Lots of people, myself included, hate this plugin with a passion for these reasons, and the cons simply outweigh the only pro of being able to sit in a stair. Staff please remove the plugin.

Kindest regards,

~Amayz

2. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

I don't see a reason to remove an optional feature. Why not use /chairs off and just disable sitting?
    It will be as if the plugin isn't even installed (or at least should be). Is that command not working correctly?

3. Amayz

Amayz New Member

O.

I didn't know that was a thing. And I'm sure other people don't either. I'll spread the word

Thanks!

~Amayz