Creative Contests!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Kvenom, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Kvenom

Kvenom Member

With the inception of C-BD I feel like more contests should be hosted, during the my time on Creative V3 I did not see any contests, and I have been here for almost 8 months. Therefore I think the idea of contests is smart, we just need to utilize it. To elaborate, I think that with the new ranks maybe Architects or a rank at a similar level have the ability to launch a small contest, 24 hours or so. This would add a competitive aspect to building and would maybe magnetize more players towards C-BD. But, it is whatever the team thinks is good or bad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Kayoz

Kayoz Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

100% agreed. Contests have been something we've wanted to work on and put on more frequently for a long time. (I believe we've only had one ever, in our 4+ years online :(). With the new server though, doing something like this should be a bit easier to pull off, and starting with a fresh server would be great.

I love the idea of players being able to launch their own contests, and maybe we can work on implementing a feature like that sometime in the future!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kvenom

Kvenom Member

Ok, haha lets get it going. ;)