1. Join our server at MC.SHADOWKINGDOM.ORG!
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Crms0nBlade's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Crms0nBlade, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Crms0nBlade

Crms0nBlade Staff Member
    Assistant

Your current IGN:
    Crms0nBlade

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Crms0nblade#2746

How old are you?
    20 currently.

What timezone do you live in?
    Eastern Standard Time, -5

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Mostly towny, but I hop on creative now and then.

Have you donated to the server before?
    Yes I have donated in the past and am currently a sponsor. I might donate again soon to get the next rank.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Usually I'm the server over 15 hours a week. I usually occupied doing stuff around town and welcoming new members so that they can get started.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)
    I used to run my own server back in
    back in 1.5 or so. I also used to be staff on a couple of other servers such as one called five kingdoms. I stopped being staff due to server restarts or servers closing. I also have experience in database analysis and a little mysql due to my major of information systems. I've had plenty of experience with commands and tools such as world edit and protections.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I feel like SK currently doesn't have enough staff on most of the time, as the community has been getting smaller over time. As a result, many players come on without knowing the basics of the server, including commands and rules. Being on as often as I am, I know I would be able to make a huge difference in the community and will be able to better address the problems and concerns of our regular members and the new people who need some direction on what to do. Secondly, I'm very passionate about improving current systems, and am very analytical and open to suggestions. This will let me be able to better address the problems of everyone and make the greatest impact possible. Lastly, I have experience not just in game but a little in Javascript and mysql, which means I'll be able to better tweak and give feedback to the technical aspects of the server. All of the above make me qualified, driven, and able to help and change the server.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    I would change the advertising we do for the server. We need to further push voting and add / promote ourselves better in order to increase our visibility and expand our audience.

Additional comments:
    Hope this was informative enough. If not feel free to message me over Discord for more information.

2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Well-Known Member

Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. paylode

paylode Member

Good luck :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Malri

Malri Well-Known Member

Crms would be an amazing staff member, full of ideas and more!! <3