DeadBloxxEpic Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Victor, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

Your current IGN: DeadBloxxEpic

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Pͤͬ̏̂̐i̹̼̙̓͋͆̔ͣ̽̓ñ̐̌̿ͤ̂͗k̜͊y̰͈͑#9581 (just copy and paste, btw you can nickname me if need be)

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    NA East

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny, but if more people played creative I would play creative.

Have you donated to the server before?
    yes.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I can be active multiple hours a week. I don't play much right now, but I have tons of free time I spend on overwatch and mineplex that could easily become SK hours if I make this application.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)
    Yes. I used to be an assistant about 1-2 years ago, but I was immature and didn't quite know how to handle staff requirements. Essentially I solved a dispute very well (according to other people), and the losing side got really pissed. He posted on a forum thread about how I should be banned and he should be assistant instead, and I got mad and taunted him in a comment. This resulted in my expulsion.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I have past experience, and I need some responsibility in my life. All I have right now is work assignments and regular CSGO playtimes.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    Add incentives to play a mix of all available servers instead of just creative or just towny.

Additional comments: Your server is great!

• Like Like x 2
  2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

Hope you do well!

• Friendly Friendly x 2