Dylonium's Staff Application V3

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dylonium, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Dylonium

Dylonium Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN: Dylonium

What is your discord name including the # and numbers? Commisar Dylonium of Wessex#6230

How old are you? 16 years.

What timezone do you live in? GMT.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom? Towny.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom? 2-4 times a week.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.) N/a

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply? I feel that as I am very active on the server on both Towny and Creative (primarily Towny) I would be able to effectively perform my duties as staff effectively and swiftly. I also believe that I have the ability to mediate volatile or mildly irritating situations. I am also very credible, in a sense that I would not take bribes, not take relationships into consideration (e.g. give friends special treatment) and I will follow the rules, while enforcing them too. I am able to remember many things that would help players, such as crafting recipes and commands, but I feel that this is lacking in Creative. I feel that I have matured considerably since I joined the server. As well as this, I feel inspired by staff members such as Crms0nBlade and F4ntasbolic, who are firm but fair in terms of enforcing rules. By becoming a staff member, I feel that I would learn multiple things, like social management, being a positive example and becoming more mature.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION) Make town embezzlement a ban worthy offence, or a town rank that allows a member to have the same permissions as a manager, but prevents them from performing certain commands, such as withdrawing.

Additional comments: I am learning and nearly have a GCSE in Spanish. I bought benefactor (not a bribe). I was banned from the Discord.

<3