Dyonium's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dylonium, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Dylonium

Dylonium Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    Dylonium

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Commissar Dylonium#6230

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    GMT

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I'm active almost every day.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    No.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    Firstly, I am a fairly old player, joining in December. This means that I have experience with both the community, which I feel I have been integrated into, and many commands/features, allowing me to help new players who are struggling and allowing me to potentially diffuse any volatile situations. Also, as I am an active player, who plays on both Towny and Creative (Towny more), I would be able to perform my staff duties more efficiently and help more players. Furthermore, I feel that I have changed my relatively toxic and frankly inappropriate attitude on the server and I have begun to show a fair amount of maturity. To conclude, I feel that accepting me as a staff member would be beneficial to the community and could potentially make existing staff members lives slightly more easier, in terms of policing the server and being a role model.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

Additional comments:
    I have received multiple bans/mutes early on from around the time I joined.