Creative Easier examples.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by sad_is_a_qt, Aug 5, 2019.

1. sad_is_a_qt

sad_is_a_qt Member

Now the idea of easier examples is a broad one, however I think the only examples that are truly readily available are the builder rank examples. I think for examples there should be some type of designated area, this is because as I was in the process of building my "Engineer" plot I didn't understand how the examples worked. The method I suggest is to add some type of area the command teleports you to an area similar to the builder rank examples. Thats just an idea tho, love the server <3.

2. pastelnarwhal

pastelnarwhal Moderator

Hi, I'm glad you're enjoying SK! However, I don't know what you mean. If you do /example and click on the second glass pane for engineer builds, you get teleported to spawn and can read the signs here:
    [​IMG]
    I'm not completely sure, but this looks like what you want. If not, please explain more so we can understand exactly what you want to be added. Thanks for wanting to help improve the server!

3. sad_is_a_qt

sad_is_a_qt Member

what i mean is that when you do /example there should be an area dedicated to the engi builds, an area dedicated to the archi builds and so forth, as seen in the builder examples.

4. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

There are areas dedicated to all the examples, (the higher ones not existing yet because nobody has achieved them) however I think you mean the builder examples are clearer as a builder creation doesn't have to fill a plot entirely and they are in smaller plots used from Creative 2.0 around plot spawn. However, in the same way Architect examples can be found around large plot spawn etc.

5. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Would it help if the area with the examples would be highlighted by e.g. a different road color to make it more obvious where the examples end and normal builds start?