Eithrial's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Eithrial, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Eithrial

Eithrial New Member

Your current IGN: Eithrial

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Eithrial/Carca#3843

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    Central Standard Time

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    A fair mix of both, usually play on Towny while my creative projects gather points, however currently more active on Towny.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Generally 2-3 hours a day minimum, but often more depending on the day! :)

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    I've been staff on a few servers over the almost 10 years I've played Minecraft, including being a staff member previously for ShadowKingdom (my name at that time was Carca), and have also built and ran my own server before. I've always performed well as a staff member regarding the expectations set by the server and the only reasons I've ever stopped being staff was due to becoming inactive after some months.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I've always enjoyed the "staff" role on servers. I view it as more of a rolemodel position rather than just a position for rule enforcement and this type of role has always been enjoyable to me. I feel I could be chosen over other players because having a lot of past experience in the role has given me a solid understanding of how it should be handled and how I should present myself. However, every person has their own unique features to bring so it's hard to say entirely why someone might be better than another person aside from experience.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    It's hard to say what should or should not be changed, as I'm just one viewpoint, but I feel the server is doing well and has a wide array of features for the many different types of players. I would however, love to see the creative server become more active!

Additional comments:
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application! :)

2. InfectedSquirrel

InfectedSquirrel Well-Known Member

I second this

• Friendly Friendly x 1