F1reNinj4 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by FNPlayz, Feb 3, 2019.

1. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Staff Member
    Assistant

Your current IGN:
    FNPlayz

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    F1reNinj4#1730

How old are you?

I’m 13 years old.

What timezone do you live in?

GMT

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

I have more hours on Creative than I do on Towny however I’ve been evening that out lately by playing Towny a lot, therefore I don’t really have a preference.

Have you donated to the server before?
    I have purchased up to Patron, (got up to Cosmos for free) and bought a few other things.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

Most likely 1-4 hours every other day on weekdays and up to 6 hours on weekends: it depends on school and other factors. I’m also on Discord almost all the time as you may already know.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)

I haven’t run or worked on any public servers previously however I have run a number of private servers, messed with mods, plugins and played with friends. In fact, one of my servers should still be running. I have also helped out on a to-be-public server that never took off.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

Like most people, I can actively help everyone out and give advice or solve issues and learn more about the server and its plugins but what I think would make me stand out and be an even better member of the staff team is if I could contribute to the Shadow Kingdom social media. I’m sure many of you have read the first few chapters of my Daphsquid Murder Mystery (next few chapters should be up by next week hopefully) and I’d love to make something like that more official and well known. Plus, I’ve made a few digital drawings for various members of the server and I’d like to make more for the server to help it grow and perhaps advertise it.

The few people who suggested for me to apply and I, believe that not only would I be a great help to the server and its members, but it’d help me develop my own skills and become more experienced in helping others and understanding how plugins or various aspects of a server work. Furthermore, I know almost everyone on the staff team pretty well and I think I could work really well with everyone. In addition to this, I can speak fluent English and Polish which could definitely be a help at some point.

Overall, I’m pretty well known in the community for things like having the number one spot on the Shadow Kingdom Discord XP leaderboard or being a dedicated member on the forums. I know many of the members myself and I’d love to help them have the best experience they possibly can on this server.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

Developing on the idea of improving the server’s social media and advertisement, I personally think making a YouTube channel for the server would be great. It would allow posting updates in more detail and bonding with the community further, through the use of memes and relatable content. Combining that with my drawing and editing abilities, would unlock a few more ideas including animation (I wrote this application before the YouTube channel was announced).

I would also like to see the Zombies server fixed and continued, it’s a great idea!

Additional comments:

First of all, I’d like to apologise for the huge wait for the next bunch of chapters of the Murder Mystery: I’ve been very busy!
    Second, thank you to Pastel, Bubble, and Helly for getting me to apply despite my doubts.
    Lastly, thank you for reading this application. It is much appreciated and I hope you have a great day.

-Level 65 Mafia Hitman F1reNinj4
    [​IMG]

#1 FNPlayz, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. pastelnarwhal

pastelnarwhal Moderator

Yay! Also I’m like 70% sure we’re not gonna do that murder mystery thing but yeahhh anyway uh I had no clue you spoke Polish so that’s cool and this is actually the first time I’ve responded to a staff application (not including the times where I outlined the requirements to people who didn’t fit them) so yeah good luck :D
    E8BEA746-37BC-4B88-A9DA-451636A6AC4D.gif
    I hope my gif worked
    Edit: it didn’t smh

3. F4ntasbolic

F4ntasbolic Staff Member
    Assistant

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Faize

Faize Well-Known Member

10/10 u wood make a good staff
    Also hurry up with that murder mystery fam I been waiting for it forever