Denied Finally. My App.

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Reverbzz, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reverbzz

Reverbzz New Member

Your current IGN:
    xReverbb

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    Est.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny

Have you donated to the server before?
    Yes. And for others also

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    really active. i do have band and work buit i can get on frequently.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)
    No i do not. i almost did get staff in a server named mafia craft but it got black listed and the owner abandoned the server so it could die. (If proof is needed then i have contact with a old mod of that server that can vouch)

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    What makes me better than all other is the ability to deal with people that have problems. Aka sorta like a customer service type of deal. I do have a irl job that deals with people and I have learned how to deal with different emotions as what I call the “ Rainbow of Emotions”.the ability to be able to deal with a variety of Emotions is a good trait. And I also am very good with finding exploits and glitches within servers and even games. I have been doing glitch hunting for about 6 years on variety of games like Minecraft, CoD, Destiny, Battlefield, and other types of games. Also I may able to look at both sides of a problem. I am a person of both. Saying I can see what both sides are arguing about and choose the right option according to the rules.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

i would change the levels needed to get CE's. 20 - 35 - 50 is perfect not 20 - 40 - 65 thats a big gap

Additional comments:
    Done Leadership in Band orchestra and JROTC.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. michaelthebe

michaelthebe Member

take my updog

3. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

Hi there,

Thank you so much for applying for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we need to deny this application because we feel that you are not the ideal candidate for the position at this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

We wish you the best of luck,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.