Towny Fire Aspect/Flame on Tokenshop tools

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Manish1267, Sep 6, 2020.

?

Would you want Fire Aspect/Flame to be removed from the tokenshop tools?

1. Yes remove them both, they can burn

50.0%
  2. What no I like them

25.0%
  3. Nah keep the flame on the bow but remove fire aspect

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nah keep the fire aspect on the sword but remove flame

25.0%
  1. Manish1267

Manish1267 New Member

Fire Aspect/Flame is the opposite of helpful as it messes up combos for pvp (makes the player invincible when they are hurt by fire) and for hunters/quest doers, the killing of the mob doesn't count if it dies by fire.

2. Manish1267

Manish1267 New Member

ok ignore the vote polls, my point are still super valid hmph

3. AmIPronkent

AmIPronkent Member

I have been thinking about this too and thought of another solution. Though I dont like flame and fire aspect to be on my tools I have noticed that other people actually like them. Thats why I think its better if we add even more tools to tokenshop. At the moment I can fill up my entire hotbar and some inventory space with just tools. I have thought of some changes that need to be done to these tools.

First of all the tools have a special name that gets messed up when you add mending or unbreaking onto these tools. The tools themselves are worth a lot while enchanted books are worth around 30$. Maybe people like to keep the itemname so I think its fair to have these enchants already on the tools. That way people can either keep the itemname or change it with an anvil but the way it is rn you either keep the name and it gets the weird name, or you rename it.

Then I would like the Ancienct hearthwood hoe to have sharpness V on it and the ability to add sword CE's on the hoe. If this is added farmers can use their hoe as their main weapon. Maybe a weird thing but then we dont have to carry a sword with us. (hoe does little damage but the cooldown is rlly fast so you can basically 1.8 pvp with a slight cooldown)

After that the axe is also an issue. As of now I have to carry 2 axes, 1 for pvp ce's and one with haste II. If the axe has a higher level of eff you would technically not have to carry another haste II axe with you. I know that adding haste II on that axe would be a lot faster then we might want but maybe we can find a solution for that in another way like not being able to put the haste ce on other tools besides the pickaxe (haste II on a shovel is useless and with the higher lvl of eff on the axe you wouldnt need haste on that).

then about the sword. We can have 2 types of swords available. one of them would be for mobgrinding and the other for pvp. So that way you have a choice to either use the one with fire aspect or one with looting (I know that we have a looting IV sword in treasurehunt but idk if it has sharp VI).

And lastly the armor. Since some people like thorns and some dont we can have one set of armor with high level thorns and unbreaking while the other one has a high level protection.

This can add a little variation in the sort of items you use and give the server something like a skilltree the players can follow.

I would like to end this reply with repeating what I said before. It really doesnt make any sense why the tokenshop tools arent already maxed out with unbreaking and mending. They should have all the enchants so people dont have to add any vanilla enchants on them after they get the item.

4. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Thanks for all those suggestions :D

While we might add some of them eventually, I do not think that having too many different items or fully upgraded ones would be a good idea. Since Matt is currently in the process of implementing a system that allows people to fix the itemname after enchanting them, people could very well choose if they prefer to have things like thorns or not. We will certainly discuss if we can find an alternative for Flame/Fire Aspect that would agree with everybody though. :)

5. AmIPronkent

AmIPronkent Member

Yup, I saw Matt's announcement. Since it has been an "Issue" for quite some while I thought it was something you guys couldnt fix but glad we got that now. The fire aspect/flame arguement still goes though. The new armor is unnecessarily in this situation but the bow, sword and maybe the hoe would be nice to have