Denied God Tree's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by The_God_Tree, Jan 30, 2018.

1. The_God_Tree

The_God_Tree Member

Your current IGN:

The_God_Tree

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

EST- Eastern Standard Time

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

i have been playing on towny for the most part, however i am currently trying out prison as always wondered what the game was like

Have you donated to the server before?

I am currently Donor rank on the server (it was a gift ^-^)

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

As i dont have a job and am not in college i can be very active on the server usual hours i can be on is around noon to about 5-6pm then 8 or 9pm to around midnight, less active on weekends

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)

i have been staff on 2 servers, on one i was only ever helper before the server shutdown, and on the other im an overseer, the server im an overseer on is in the process of being brought back and i do plan on still being staff on that server, but i can easily manage time between servers as we do have an effective staff team on that server (if needed i can supply that servers website as proof that im an overseer as they have a staff list on the website)

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?-

i have always liked being staff on servers as it gives an easy way to help the community and stop those who would break the rules and negatively influence the server

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

In all honesty i would change the auto farm rule, i have always loved doing redstoning and planing for how to automate a farm such as a sugarcane farm, or pumpkin/melon farm and not being allowed to do it irritates me a bit as that is how i gained my skill in redstoning and now i don't have much if any use for redstone

Additional comments:

Cant talk on discord (voice chat) after parents get home, so if we do an interview weekdays noon - 5pm would be best bet on when i can do it

• Like Like x 2
  2. Link_Targaryen

Link_Targaryen Retired Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for applying, but we feel that you are not the best candidate for staff at this time. Feel free to apply again in the future.