Goodbye frens

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by DefiantTrekk, Jan 2, 2018.

1. DefiantTrekk

DefiantTrekk Member

It is time I continue my journey, had a good run and enjoyed hanging out with the majority of you, best of luck and much respects to the ones who have deserved it by spending time with me.

Lost a lot of friends to time on here and feeling like something of a lost semi-veteran its hard to connect with the new peoples.
    Miss a lot of plugins from the old towny that drew me to the server to start with such as silk spawns :(
    also wish there was less toxic people that stuck around during my time but all and all it was a good run. Ultimately the thing that killed it was server ping that started getting trash after prisons got released, apparently its magically "My end" all of a sudden though ^^ but all good, joined up to one hosted in Australia now so no more bad ping anyway.

Regards
    DefiantTrekk

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

I'm sad to see you go, old friend. I do, however, find it odd how you were upset about a change in the server, even though you had such a large part in actually setting it up and agreed on multiple occasions that it would be the best course of action...

Regardless, I hope you enjoy whatever other server you find yourself on. You at least deserve a thank you for the work you've done on SK helping to set up Towny v2.0.

P.S. It was a bit unnecessary that you kicked all of your town members and essentially locked all of their items in the town when you left. I'm sure you don't mind that we unclaimed their plots.

- Daph

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. DefiantTrekk

DefiantTrekk Member

@Daphsquid I did help set it up but you left it too unfinished for my liking, sorry. And they could have messaged me on discord to come and help them get their stuff back, not that hard which they didn't think about. 1k per day rent means i can come back in maximum 400 days to check on the server again see if its finished while still having my town (My players wheren't on for dayyyyyys before I left) . Not adding silk spawns back into the game was probably the biggest killer for me. Nothing else mattered on the server. I raised this as you know and so has other staff to you and you said probably not. Not going to work with probably not sorry mate.

Also ping is trash for me now. Stupid trash now as I said so i'm very unhappy with it. No its not my internet quality, its a few different factors. Which is fine, Americans are having no issues apparently. Time for a fresh player-base anyway eh. Less people to complain about things.

Glad to help out though was great fun and good experience. Gl with the server and stay sane mate.
    Also pretty sure you can see by the amount of people that replied to this, my friends are long gone, time for me to join them. (Not counting the couple that said goodbye on the night I remember ya)
    I'm on an Australian server now, good ping and the best community for me. No more complaints from me :)

• Funny Funny x 1