hello epic gamers

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Weajen, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Weajen

Weajen Staff Member
    Assistant

hello epic gamers my name is Weajen :) (that is not my real name) but you may know me as the french staff member everyone makes fun of for being french, or the guy who drew buff matt and buff daph

i am a 16 year old who is currently in his last year of high school. most of what i study in high school would fall under the term "humanities" so i guess that is what i'm doing ^^ i am also taking art classes this year so i can have a nice portfolio which includes drawings i've made on my computer and drawings i've made using traditional means like paint or pencils etc.

i really enjoy drawing (especially buff men) and i would like to go to a digital art school for a few years and then become a concept artist or a video game artist later on. don't know if i'd make my own video game because that does require capabilities in coding, which i do not have lol
    i use photoshop to draw, magic poser to make reference images, and i got free brushes from deviantart and other sites

i mainly play minecraft and other sandbox pixel games like stardew, starbound and terraria :)
    i also like assassin's creed games (none in specific ngl i just play the ones that have come out recently, am currently playing odyssey) and other not family friendly games like detroit: become human (which i recommend bc it's really good)

my name on steam is Weajen so if you wanna add me then go ahead!!!!!!!

ok by

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Weajen

Weajen Staff Member
    Assistant

why does the forum make emojis look like that >:^(

3. Marijke2382

Marijke2382 Moderator

We love you Wea!
    Great introduction <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1