Inactive Hobbit's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by he_hobbit, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. he_hobbit

he_hobbit Member

Your current IGN: SkyGear15(got hacked so this will change in 30 days will be changed to discord name if it is available)

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

_The_Hobbit#4503

How old are you?
    22 years old

What timezone do you live in?
    EST (Eastern)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    The servers I play on the is Towny and Creative sometimes I also play on zombies from time to time.

Have you donated to the server before? Yes I am currently a sponsor and plan to donate in the future depending on my paychecks.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I am active on Shadow Kingdoms 4 hours a day depending on my work Schedule I may be able to be on longer Tuesdays and Thursdays I can be on longer, But my discord is always open on my phone and Computer.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)
    No I do not have past experience but I hope this to be my first and hope to be a big help in welcoming the new people and helping the current people if they need help getting started or just help in general.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    The server is Amazing and cant get enough of it. I would love to be staff so I can help people on the server or if it is real life problems I want to be there for everyone if they need someone to talk and come to or if there is a problem I am there and will do everything in my power to help them I want to show them how nice of community we have here on SK.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

I would want to help get the 2 CE's working Decapitation and headless I also would like to have a mini games area because it seemed like a lot of people enjoyed those during factions.

Additional comments:
    Thank You for taking the time to read this I hope you have a Great day!! I hope to hear back soon.

#1 he_hobbit, Aug 28, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.