1. Join our server at MC.SHADOWKINGDOM.ORG!
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Icedragon392's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Icedragon392, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icedragon392

Icedragon392 Staff Member
    Assistant

Your current IGN:
    Icedragon392

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Icedragon392 #8523

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

Central Time Zone

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

I love playing Towny and Prison. I also like going on Creative, but not as much.

Have you donated to the server before?
    Yes. I am currently a Sponsor. I would love to donate more in the future. It depends on my paychecks though.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

I can be on about 2-3 hours a day. Weekends will probably be more.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)
    Yes, I do. I was Moderator on a server called Builders Block for 4-5 years. It was a
    creative server at the time. Then about a year into it, they changed it to a towny server and re-named it Blockheart. I do not work there anymore due to the owner shutting it down. He told us he no longer had the money to keep up with it. It was shut down last February- March 2017.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply? I would love to be staff on Shadow Kingdom because I love Shadow Kingdom and everyone on it! It has grown into my favorite server! The reason I would love to have the opportunity to be staff on Shadow Kingdom is, I love helping out people and being there for people. Some times people may be having trouble in real life and come to minecraft to relax. I want to be there for people like that who need some one there for them. Or maybe someone needs help just understanding how the server works, I'll be that person to welcome them and help them along the way. I found it very reassuring that there are active players to help me, and I wish to do the same. I want to provide great customer service to show off how wonderful Shadow Kingdom is!

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    There is something I think that would be wonderful. Sh1mrr4 and I actually brainstormed this together while on prison. So I do want to let you know it is not all my idea. It would be cool if like all the other mines, there might be another mine open to maybe B-A prisoners. But in that mine there could be hazards, like lava or maybe mobs. To make it more interesting and risky. There could be more valuables to make it worth it though!

Additional comments: By the way, my name does confuse people. I am a girl, not a boy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MagnaPhi

MagnaPhi Staff Member
    Assistant

Good luck Icedragon!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Icedragon392

Assistant

Thank you, you are wonderful Magna!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Icedragon392

Assistant

By the way, just to add to what server I play on the most, I have been playing kingdoms a lot recently.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Shade

Shade Member

ice dragons are lit also i think that prison idea seems pretty cool

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. paylode

paylode Member

Not denied yet

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. The_God_Tree

The_God_Tree Member

Good Luck <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Icedragon392

Assistant

You guys are all so sweet. As sweet as a cupcake with chocolate ice cream with exactly 3 cherries on top. Oh, and some hot fudge drizzled on top with strawberry flavor infused within.

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

I'm going to go ahead and deny this application, so it's not in the "open" apps. However, you will be considered and possibly contacted if we need staff in the future, since we just don't need staff at this current time.

Best of luck and thanks for applying!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.