July Vote Contest Results

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kayoz, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Kayoz

Kayoz Server Owner
    Server Owner

Hello players,

These are the winners of our July voting contest! Thank you all for supporting us. Without active, dedicated members of the community, Shadow Kingdom couldn't exist.

1st place: sh1mrr4 (211 votes this month!)
    [​IMG]
    2nd place: Bogkitty (200 votes this month!)
    [​IMG]
    3rd place: A_Ankka_313 (178 votes this month!)
    [​IMG]
    4th place: viper001 (154 votes this month!)
    [​IMG]
    5th place: DefiantTrekk (151 votes this month!)
    [​IMG]
    6th place: Major_Graft (141 votes this month!)
    [​IMG]
    7th place: andres20010 (137 votes this month!)
    [​IMG]
    8th place: Commagin_Wofang (132 votes this month!)
    [​IMG]
    9th place: Terranashy (129 votes this month!)
    [​IMG]
    10th place: Carca (123 votes this month!)
    [​IMG]

**All donation store coupons and ranks will be distributed shortly after this announcement is posted. Please check your private messages on the forums for your coupon codes! If you do not have a forums account yet, and are one of the winners, please PM an admin or reply to this announcement after you've created one.**
    Thank you again

2. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

We've distributed all ranks (and rank upgrades) to the appropriate players. All of you winners should have received your coupon code via PM on the forums. Please reply here if you have any issues.

3. sh1mrr4

sh1mrr4 Member

Great work everyone! And also thanks to the people who initiated this challenge in the first place. I'm courions if such a challenge pays of better (in regards to the number of new players) than this paid advertising you tried a few weeks ago.

After this week i will probably go back do voting 5-6 times a day, this every 12 hours thingy is just way to stressful to keep up. Especially during the weekends. :D

4. Andres Bruynooghe

Andres Bruynooghe New Member

Dear, because I did not have an account, I did not get a message with a code. My minecraft name is andres20010.
    I can not come online to confirm that. Due to the fact that I am currently on holiday. I will return around the end of August. Thanks in advance.

5. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

It seems that the voting contest has been more successful in bringing long-term players, but paid advertising is better for a sudden jolt of players, which usually goes down after a day or two. Regardless, they both bring a decent amount of players, but contests seem like they are more effective in helping the network actually become popular long-term. Perhaps we'll do more contests like this one in the future, if you guys enjoyed it. ;)
    I'll PM you your $10 coupon.
    EDIT: I can't seem to match your IP address that you used for this forum account to the one you used to connect to our Minecraft networks. When you're back from vacation, be sure to contact an admin and confirm your account, and we'll send you your coupon then. :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Andres Bruynooghe

Ok, thanks again.

7. Andres Bruynooghe

I am back from vacation but i can not find an admin.