Kevin_Nutmeg

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kevin, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN: Kevin_Nutmeg

What is your discord name including the # and numbers? KevinN#7724

How old are you? 17

What timezone do you live in? UTC

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom? Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    During this quarantine, I've been active for most of the day, and after the quarantine is over I still plan to play on this server at least 3 hours a day.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    I was an assistant on a server called Odyssey Craft a couple years ago. I left cause I didn't have as much access to Minecraft at the time.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I think I should be picked because I'm level headed and can resolve issues. I don't pick fights and try to be as helpful as possible. I joined the server a couple weeks ago and I've already gotten to know mostly everything on Towny. I plan on continuing to play and learning even more about the server.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    I already put thing on the suggestion forum but I think players should be rewarded for reaching a certain rank with a statue of their skin in a designated area. This isn't a change but just an addition.

Additional comments:

2. Reapz

Reapz New Member

Good Luck !