1. Hey Guest, Shadow Kingdom turns 5 years old on April 1st, 2020! To celebrate, all RANKS and UPGRADES on our store are 40% OFF until April 5th! https://store.shadowkingdom.org
    Dismiss Notice

Kingert's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TheGreatKinger, Mar 18, 2020.

1. TheGreatKinger

TheGreatKinger Well-Known Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:

My ign is TheGreatKinger.

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

My discord name is TheGreatKinger#7904

How old are you?

I am 18 years old.

What timezone do you live in?

I live in the GMT +1 timezone.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

The towny server.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

I have been a very active towny player, with an average of almost 4 hours a day. I'm not planning on changing that, so I'd say that I can play at least 3-4 hours a day.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I was the owner of a very small server a long time ago, but my friends and I had a desire to play with others and not just the five of us, so I disbanded the server.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

As the mayor of an active town, I have helped a lot of people, settling in, in-game commands, etc. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise because it created a passion for me to help people. You can say that instead of just helping the players in Amsterdam, I really want to help the other players as much as I can on the server, because 'Not for ourselves alone we are born'.

The higher SK staff team should pick me instead of other players because I am loyal, honest and helpful. I myself value loyalty above anything else. That is why I am one of the most loyal players there is. Furthermore, I will always be honest when people ask me of my opinion, probably because of my Dutch blood. Last but not least, I am a very helpful person, I try to help as much players as I can. Not only do I do this in-game, but I also do this in real life. I am the secretary of my school's students council where we help other (new) students settling in, we help them when they have a conflict with teachers and we are a voice of the students in the negotiations we have with the school management.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

It's a small thing, however, I find it quite irritating that we can't do <3 and ^^ in /msg, so I'd change that (if possible)

Additional comments:

I am quite good at keeping the order.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application,

Sincerely,

Kingert

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ICH0307

ICH0307 Member

Good luck you <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rubyo2000