Krayella's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by OhKraye, Mar 22, 2019.

1. OhKraye

OhKraye Well-Known Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:

Krayella

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Krayella#2700

How old are you?

15, 16 on April 2nd

What timezone do you live in?

CST (Chicago time)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

Generally can be on at night once school resumes (7-9/10pm)
    Otherwise on weekends, a lot during the day depending on IRL schedule.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

Fizzcraft - Sr. Mod, I was staff on Fizzcraft from the start in late 2015 (?) to March of 2016 when it shut down.
    FrostedMC - Mod, I was staff on FrostedMC from April 2016 to around June 2016 when it got owner transfership and didn't reopen.
    Proximity - Helper, I was staff on Proximity recently December 2018 - early March 2018. I quit due to how inactive the members were on the server and how the owner clearly didn't care about his server as much and only promoting his friends (whom were generally his age and may have been his online girls).
    Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I've been on the server for about a year and a quarter. It's a great server and I've enjoyed the community and how great everyone is. After being on for so long, I really want to give back to the server by becoming staff. I think a lot of people on the server know who I am and respect me and that's something a trait staff member needs to have to be successful on a server. In addition, I have been playing Towny servers since I started playing Minecraft in 2013. With that in mind, I know the towny plugin very well and the jobs plugin, the main plugins used in Towny. Also, I go on Creative quite often, despite never ranking up to builder, so I know a lot of commands when it comes to things like plots and world edit. I have a lot of experience in the moderation side of things and know most of the common commands the server uses.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

I wish there was fun things like events occurring like once a month. They're really fun to do and it would let players look forward to something to come on the server on like a Friday or Saturday night and do for a bit.

Additional comments:

When it comes to voice chat, depending of my parents are home or not, I either talk normally or I'll whisper talk / type when people cant understand me.

2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Staff Member
    Assistant

Good luck!

3. OhKraye

OhKraye Well-Known Member

thank you!

4. F4ntasbolic

F4ntasbolic Staff Member
    Assistant

Good luck kray

5. Christian Santos