KvenomCBD's Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kvenom, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Kvenom

Kvenom Member

Your current IGN:

KvenomCBD

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Kvenom#5904

How old are you?

15 years old.

What timezone do you live in?

Eastern Standard Time.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

The new C-BD server. However, if I am accepted I would log on to Towny more often.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

I can typically be online for a minimum of 1 hour on weekdays and 3 on weekends (depending on sports or family activities).

Do you have any past experience as a staff member? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?

(Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

In the time of my last application, I have gained a staff position on a server known as LabMC. I worked there as a builder, but I also had to play a role in keeping the chat non-offensive and keeping the player base in check. I ended up leaving due to other staff which I did not get along with because he was constantly provoking other players and trying to "tweak" the system.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I want to be a staff member on SK because this is the server in which I spend the most time on. I have dedicated a chunk of my time into this server because I love the community and I also enjoy helping out new and even veteran players. I feel you should favor me towards other candidates because I know more things than other players about a lot of the plugins, and I am very familiar with the rules and know how to serve punishments and how to keep a large number of players in check.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?

If I could change one thing about the server, it would definitely be the new players’ confusion when joining the server. Most new players join, try out a few commands, and continue to leave the server. I feel if I were staff I would have a more approachable look towards new players which would maybe cause players to want to stay longer because they feel more welcomed.

(OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    Additional comments:
    I really enjoy the server and I really like the direction in which SK is going. I hope you can appreciate this application.

Sincerely
    ~Carlos