Kvenom's Staff APP

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kvenom, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Kvenom

Kvenom Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    KvenomCBD <--- changed name from KvenomPvP

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Kvenom#5904

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    EST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Creative, however I do check on Towns every once in a while. But mostly, we creative folk can’t stand to see the player gap.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Most days of the week I’ll be online for 2 - 3 hours a day, however during weekends I can go up to 10 or more hours (I have a lot of time on my hands)

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?

(Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

Honestly I haven't held a real staff position ever, I never really felt a connection towards any servers I played on. I mean, everyone has to start somewhere.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I’ve always felt like this server was special, I spend so much time here and I’ve always tried to help any player who has needed anything. Me personally, I enjoy helping out new players, it makes me feel good because I know I am helping someone new. I think I stand aside from other applicants because of my time and patience on the server (refer to 2103213 tries at Engineer). I also think I stand aside because I try to help with anything as opposed to what some people deem as “important.”

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?

(OPTIONAL QUESTION)

What I really want to change about the server is the difference in players when it comes to Towny and Creative, I feel like it would be more appealing if more staff were online at a specific time. I think that with more staff will come a larger group of players.

Additional comments:
    I really want to be able to help people with more than a “Builder” tag, I think a lot more people would be pleased to see staff online at almost all times. Anyways I love the server and I would love to play a bigger role.

#1 Kvenom, Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Lunasidr

Lunasidr Member

Good Luck:D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kvenom

Kvenom Member

thanks!

4. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member