Towny Lack of circulation of Black scrolls

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Azazel, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Hi de hey!

Resident moaner is back out

There is clearly an issue on the server of a lack of ways to get black scrolls (which remove CE's if you where unsure what they did)
    As it stands the only way to get one is via the Rare crate which is a low chance and the treasure hunt which is also a low chance with the pvp risk and you need the required player amount for one to start.

Black scrolls are a major part of the plug and helps to use CE's more efficiently or effectively.
    I personally think there should be some way to get them that is guaranteed put them in the tokenshop for x amount of tokens, maybe add them to /ce but not as cheap as Towny2.0 or sell them on the store.

No logical reason has been given as to why they are one of the rarest things on the server either?

Yes there could be an issue like on Towny2.0 when everyone had loads and they become worthless, but people already have chests full of CE's and a market is starting to be formed.

I'd love to hear other peoples views and thoughts on this as always.

Thanks

Azazel

2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

First of all, thanks for making a new thread.

It is a bit sad, that the other thread made by Colt21 recieved almost no attention. Of the five people that voted for Black scrolls to be easier to access, two were staff members and only one non-staff member even replied to it in the month after it was made. This could be interpreted in a way that most of the players didn't actually care enough to log in on the website.

Therefore, I hope this one gets a bit more attention, which will hopefully make it a bit more convincing.

3. Familycraft123

Familycraft123 Well-Known Member

It would be nice if they were sold in the token shop :D I've only gotten a few blackscrolls myself playing, but recently they have been extremely rare, going way up in prices. It can take multiple as well to remove a ce on an item, which can take a long time as well. So adding them to the tokenshop would make it more fair :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

We've had this suggestion so many times now. I'd like to see something done about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

And this is apart of the issue, only a very small percentage of players actually use the forums for anything, it's not pushed enough it's not talked about widely. But yet decisions are made based on them ? You are often online you must know yourself how stupidly rare and hard black scrolls are to obtain and seen that people are often trying to get some.

6. Connor M.

Connor M. New Member

Ah, thank goodness it’s been remade! As far as black scrolls go, I do believe they should be at least somewhat more common than they are now. Perhaps not “easy to get”, still rare, but at least easier in the sense that you don’t have to pay real money and hope for the crate’s decision to land on the infamous item. The /tokenshop idea seems like it might work, as it holds a definite place to acquire them from and would most likely boost server votes! It’s a win-win if you ask me.

7. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

We discussed this and decided to add Black Scrolls to the /ce GUI for $12,000. Simply click on it to buy.

[​IMG]
    We have a few other Custom Enchantment-related updates, so once we finish those up, we will make an official changelog, including this new feature.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Thankyou!

• Like Like x 1