LadyLiz101's Staff Application 2

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LadyLiz101, May 6, 2020.

?

LadyLiz101 for 2020?

Poll closed May 21, 2020.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LadyLiz101

LadyLiz101 Well-Known Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:

LadyLiz101

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

LadyLiz#7332

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

Est

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

Depends on my schedule at work. I try to go on at least every other day for multiple hours at a time. If my schedule allows I like to go on daily for at least an hour or so as well.
    I do have the discord app on my cell and I check that while I'm on break at work even if I don't have time to get on the minecraft server upon returning home.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

Nope, I've only ever applied as staff on this server. My request was not approved or denied within 30 days, so I'm doing another one.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I see myself as quite an active player. I do my best to create peace and good vibes all around. I'm in a position of co-managment at my job and feel those management skills would be useful in communicating with other players and staff. I also already do my best to help players when staff are not present and I try to keep everyone in a friendly manner while in general chat. I would love to be able to further help SK even on creative.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    Specifically this is my top one:
    ☆•Yearly vote for server reset on towny: if majority votes for it, then do it! :)

However, I have a few concepts actually:

•Buy an "end world reset" make it expensive obviously but it's a cool concept. (500k) It would help so that you wouldn't have to schedule reset dates.
    •More spawner options for grinders or even just for fun. Llama spawners would be interesting to see along with horse or even ocelot and wolves.
    •A spawner shop or more options in the vote token shop.
    •Keep in mind not all players can afford to buy crate keys so maybe make some of the items in crates or the keys themselves a bit easier to get.
    •More holiday themed events instead of just website sales!!! (if you want to hear more on these ideas, let me know, I have quite a few)

Additional comments:

Thanks for taking time to view my application! I hope I'm not the only one who feels I would be useful to the server Haha!