Lamna Staff Application <3

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Lamna, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Lamna

Lamna Member

Your current IGN:

Lamna

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Lammy#0779

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

NL (GMT-2:30)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Towny, though I would happily spend more time on creative if I figure out how to work worldedit :p

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

Usually between 1-5 hours a day, though depending on school I may have a day or two break here and there. (Most of my time tends to be midday or late at night)

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I currently mod for a discord server and tend to be quite active on that as well, though ofc when I'm not there I'm working or on SK :)
    I did consider leaving recently due to stress of school affecting my ability to be active as much as I believed the server deserved, but after a talk with other staff I'm still there!

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I've become quite attached to the server and many of the people on it since I joined and I really want to see the same happen to more people. I know some players have been playing for much longer than I have but I think I have a good idea of what the server is all about and how to best help new and old players. My friendships with others on the server also allows me to understand and hear all the thoughts running through the servers players about what they want to be improved etc.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

I would definitely like creative to have some kind of explanation as to how to use world edit, just talking around I know a few people that don't understand it but would like to! It would also totally get me on there more often :)

Additional comments:

I would like to mention that I did have a 10 min mute on the server, that I completely deserved tbh. I was in a heated argument over another player and I definitely didn't handle the situation how I should have. I want to apologize to the two mods that were there handling the situation.
    Thanks for considering me <3

#1 Lamna, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. Aerenia

Aerenia Well-Known Member

Ever since I met Lammy she has been nothing but helpful. Lammy is the real peacekeeper in our town, someone who strongly dislikes injustice and listens to all the sides. Although she can be hot-headed sometimes, she always tries to solve problems peacefully. In the rare moments she did snap at somebody it was because they truly deserved it and nothing else worked (including things staff did and /ignore'ing the person). Any time I see her get involved in a situation, she always fixed it as calm and good as possible!
    Not to mention Lamna is one of the first people to help out when somebody has a question or needs help. Therefore I believe she is one of the best options for staff. She is trustworthy and very kind! We would be lucky to have her as staff :D <3

~Aerenia
    Mayor of Nightshade

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. FaddyManatee

FaddyManatee Member

upload_2020-10-18_0-34-43.jpeg

• Like Like x 3