Denied Leaflet1 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Leaflet, Nov 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaflet

Leaflet New Member

Your current IGN:
    Leaflet1

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    '782966376242872340' is my ID number, and my username is 'Leaflet1#6574'.

How old are you?
    I'm twelve currently - youth for the server!

What timezone do you live in?
    I live in the United Kingdom meaning I have two timezones. As of the time of writing, I'm in Greenwich Mean Time, but throughout the summer my timezone will follow British Summer Time.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    I play most frequently on Towny, but I am starting to play in creative as well.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I can be reasonably active meaning every day or every two days. However, times rely heavily on other influential factors, meaning the lowest I will do will be once a week. However, I am sure this would be an anomaly if it occurs.

Do you have any past experience as a staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    I have not had any past experience as a staff in any circumstance so think that joining SK's staff community would add a great experience to my life!

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    My joy of Minecraft extends more than the video game- I find it relaxing and helpful to my life. I believe I can spread this joy to others and help the server to be the best it can, and aid other players in enjoying Minecraft as well. I believe I am worthy of staff as I apply to all guidelines given and beyond, and I am sure I can bring warmth to the already excellent staff team present.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    From a staff point of view, I would enhance the experience for new players joining in the server. I think staff (of which I hope to be part of) give players more information about the server quicker. This could be emphasising "/tutorials"' integration into spawn. Additionally, I would be newbie protection toggleable to players.

From a player point of view, I would make nether stars costlier :)

Additional comments:

Despite my desire to be added to staff, I cannot commit to any specific time for multiple personal reasons and factors such as school that influence my playtime. This also means I won't be able to do a voice call, or agree to meetings at any specific time either. However, I am quite happy to have a DM chat instead of a voice call with allowance for short time.

Thank you for considering my staff application - I hope sincerely I can bring youth to the table!

- Leaflet1

2. Vaibhav

Vaibhav Member

GOOD LUCK !!!!

3. Rubyo3000

Rubyo3000 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Hey Leaflet1,

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we can only accept a small number of applications, so we have decided to deny your application this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.