leanlane's Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by solracks, Nov 25, 2019.

1. solracks

solracks Well-Known Member

Your current IGN:

leanlane

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

leanlane#5904

How old are you?

16 years old.

What timezone do you live in?

Eastern Standard Time.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

The (no longer) new C-BD server. However, if I am accepted I would log on to Towny more often.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

I can typically be online for a minimum of 1 hour on weekdays and 3 on weekends (depending on sports or family activities).

Do you have any past experience as a staff member? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?

(Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

In the time of my last application, I have gained a staff position on a server known as LabMC. I worked there as a builder, but I also had to play a role in keeping the chat non-offensive and keeping the player base in check. I ended up leaving due to other staff which I did not get along with because he was constantly provoking other players and trying to "tweak" the way the server worked.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I want to be a staff member on SK because this is the server in which I spend the most time on. I have dedicated a chunk of my time into this server because I love the community and I also enjoy helping out new and even veteran players. I feel you should favor me towards other candidates because I know more things than other players about a lot of the plugins, and I am very familiar with the rules and know how to fairly serve punishments and how to keep a large number of players in check.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?

If I could change one thing about the server, it would be the inconsistency when it comes to players returning, even I am guilty of this. Usually, when a well known, good builder, joins SK, they usually check the tab list to see whos online, however, most of the time since there is no one to help if you find an issue or no one to talk to, you usually log off. However, if I can play a larger role on the server, I would join more, both as a staff member/helper and as someone you can always talk to, this means that most players would stay longer and would want to come back.

(OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    Additional comments:
    I really enjoy the server and I really like the direction in which SK is going. I hope you can appreciate this application.

Sincerely
    ~Carlos

#1 solracks, Nov 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2020