LofiEsteem's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Meredith, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Meredith

Meredith New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN: LofiEsteem

What is your discord name including the # and numbers? Lofi#2210

How old are you? I am 13 years old and my birthday is Feb 8th 2006

What timezone do you live in? CST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom? I play on Towny the most, My rank on the server is Patron

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom? In the summer, I can contribute about 4-5 hours a day, and possibly more. On school days, I can contribute about 1-2 or maybe 3.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.) I do have past staff experience.I was an admin on a server called EquiticsMC. Why I am not anymore is because the server got shut down. I hope to be able to have a new experience on SK.

I have some experience with understanding the server:
    I believe my understanding of how the server works, the server rules and commands will allow for an effective Helper experience. This is because my help is much more informed and useful to the player. Without this understanding, I may falsely punish a valued member of the community or misunderstand a person's need for help.

I also have some experience with leadership:
    I have leadership and community experience. Listing a few of each, Leadership, I babysit and watch kids at my church camp. I help the older ladies there do their lawn, or to bring them food. At school, I work with special needs children in first through fifth grade. I help them spell, and with their math, etc.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply? The reason that I believe I should become a Helper is quite simple honestly. To provide a helpful service to players who need assistance with things such as glitches, harassment, or simple things a new member might ask. I think that it's time to take the next step in helping this server thrive. Up until this point, I have only been able to help with answering questions, regulating chat, replacing items, etc. I am certainly not saying that this is a concern because I love to help people with these things. But there are times when there are no staff members and I cannot assist players who need specific help. I feel that if I become a Helper, I can help to fill in those gaps and finally be able to mitigate server activity without feeling restricted or incapable of doing so.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be? I think the server is amazing as it is, but one thing I would change is maybe daily reboots because the server can get very laggy.
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

Additional comments: If I was unsure how to punish a player. I wouldn't be afraid to ask someone for help If there was a case where I was unsure of how to punish a player or didn't have the power to do so I would ask someone above me for assistance. If there were none available at the time I would try to contact them on other platforms to get help as soon as possible.

2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

Good luck :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Meredith

Meredith New Member

Thank you :D