Towny Marriage Plugin Added + Tutorial

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Daphsquid, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Retired Staff

[​IMG]
    Hello Players,

Today I will be introducing a very highly requested plugin to the Towny server: Marriage. Some of you veterans may recall a time that we had this plugin installed on Towny in the past, so this can be considered a re-introduction for some.

MarriageMaster is a plugin which allows two players to get married on the server. When two players are married, they may share a home with their partner, teleport to their partner, regenerate health quickly when in close proximity to their partner, chat privately with their partner, access the Backpack of their partner, and more!

Below, I will list some important commands and prices to know:

• /marry - Lists all Marriage commands.
    • /marry marry <username> - Marry a player, (Cost: $3,000). Both users must be online.
    • /marry divorce <username> - Divorce a player, (Cost: $1,000). Both users must be online.
    • /marry tp - Teleport to your partner's current location.
    • /marry list - Lists all married couples.
    • /marry chat [toggle] - Privately chat with your partner (include "toggle" to toggle this mode).
    • /marry gift - Gift the item in your hand to your partner.
    • /marry backpack - Access the Backpack of your partner.
    • /marry backpack <on/off> - Toggle on or off your partner's ability to access your backpack.
    • /marry kiss - Kiss your partner.

I hope you all enjoy this awesome (kind of) new feature, and be sure to report any issues.

We are always looking for ways to improve our servers and love hearing feedback from the community. Please send us your ideas for future updates and new features by clicking here!

Thank you,

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. f1reninj4

f1reninj4 Legendary Member

can't wait to marry beiito

3. first married couple (;

• Winner Winner x 1