Denied Matt

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by super, Oct 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super

super Well-Known Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    matt_is_ded

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Matto#5500

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    Israeli Daylight Time (IDT) UTC +3

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    creative

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    depends on military/schooling

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    owned server for friends youtube/twitch channel had 30~ people daily did all the development
    moderator on another server 2017-2020 server died on and off

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    i love the community/athestic of the server its really kind and welcoming and would like to be part of that. ive also been here since 2017~ if that means anything at all. I am also a caring and understanding person and I love to help people out.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

Additional comments:
    ily shim

2. sh1mrr4

sh1mrr4 Retired Administrator

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we can only accept a small number of applications, so we have decided to deny your application this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.