Towny Minor towny suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by paylode, Apr 1, 2021.

1. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Suggestion 1
    When you buy an instant vp you can have an option for the nation you'r in or town your in only to get the vp

Suggestion 2
    Have a command or something so you can transfer money into gold ingots to store money or something with a fee for doing so

Suggestion 3 Increase the money limit you can put in a town to like 2 million or something

Suggestion 4 Let the minimum resident requirement to join a nation go down to 3 instead of 5

Just a few minor suggestions, thoughts?

2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Thanks for those suggestions! We talked about them on our last meeting, but I am afraid that most of it will not be added:
    • Suggestion 1: The plugins (towny and vote party) are not compatible like that, so there is no easy way to add that. I am not completely sure if it would be a good idea either.
    • Suggestion 2+3: The main issue with those would be, that people could use them to evade the weekly tax, so we probably won't add/change this anytime soon.
    • Suggestion 4: Might be possible ^^
    Best

sh2

#2 sh2mrr5, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the information and taking the time to read my suggestions and reply to them :D