More skills for pets

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Amy, May 6, 2019.

1. Amy

Amy New Member

Can we have more skills for pets, I've currently got a level 80 ride pet, and all it gets atm is a +5% boost to speed and a little inventory (+ pickup), I know the beacon feature is broken, but surely there should be some increases in some stats for pets (things like increased speed, increased health, increased fire rate, increased damage) and some skills like all pet behaviours (I don't know if other skilltrees get the aggressive behaviour, but mine doesn't). Otherwise it's kinda boring and pointless to level up pets past like level 10

• Like Like x 2
  2. Amy

Amy New Member

F still no replies :(

3. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Sorry for the late reply, I must have missed this post for some reason :D

I think it is definitely possible to add at least some kind of benefit for ranking up past level 10, even though I am against adding things that are limited to specific skilltrees to other skilltrees (e.g. the agressive behaviour shouldn't be in the ride skilltree or the ride ability in the combat skilltree). Thank you for your suggestion, we will definitely discuss it.
    I am not sure how fast we will be able to implement this, if we decide to do so, since we are currently mostly focused on improving the server performance with many players online at the same time.