Accepted MsVex's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Vex, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vex

Vex Staff Member
    Assistant

Your current IGN:
    MsVex

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Vex#9565

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

CST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

Fairly active. I usually play about three hours during the daytime, and from 10pm-3/4am at night.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I will not say server names, but I can mention servers if a staff member requests proof.

Yes.

Server A: I worked my way up through the staff ladder all the way up to Co-Owner, and the server averaged 50-60 players daily. This lasted about two years, until the server went down to the owner giving up.

Server B: I worked as Head-Admin on a server that averaged 300 players. This lasted about a year and a half, until the server went down, due to the owners quitting after the server was advertised on a popular hacking website and raided.

Server C: I worked as an Admin on a server that averaged 1,000 players daily. This lasted about a year.
    There are other smaller staff roles I've played on numerous servers, but these roles are the ones that set me out from the rest.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I want to be a staff member on ShadowKingdom because I believe I could make a difference. I have realized that zero staff play at the nighttime hours that I play and, if they do, they are usually just around to say hi or go AFK. I believe I would be one of the best choices for staff because of my past experiences being staff, as well as my knowledge of the server.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?

I would make seasonal activities, as I believe it could be an incentive to make people play and collect season-exclusive items. For example, I've seen another server where, on Easter, a bunny hops around each player every x minutes/hours and killing it has a chance to drop a rare season-exclusive item. This could make players excited to play during holidays/special events, and bring in traffic for a fairly unique experience.

Additional comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Welcome to the team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.