Mushroomlife's Staff Application Number 2: The Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by mushroomlife, Jul 9, 2019.

1. mushroomlife

mushroomlife Well-Known Member

Your current IGN: mushroomlife

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?: bee#3358

How old are you?: 16

What timezone do you live in?: Eastern Timezone

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?: I play on Towny the most, but I don't mind playing on the other servers.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?: I can be on every day, although on the weekends, I will be on at later times.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.): I have worked on this server in the past a couple of times. The reason I do not work here anymore is because of my past mental health. My mental health was deteriorating and I was not mature enough to have such a big responsibility. However, I am older and I am president of my high school choir, and I believe that this has taught me how to be responsible and show others the right way.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?: I would like to be a staff member on SK because I know that I am capable. I am agreeable with other players, I can approach situations with a calm and collected manner. I can see all sides of an argument and move forward from such. I am usually available when some other staff members may not be. Many people know me, and therefore may be more inclined to trust what I say. I loved working with everyone in the past, and I would love to work with you all once again. I hope you consider my application. I now apply to all of the requirements and have made sure of such.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION): If I am honest, I do believe the server rules are a bit too restrictive. I understand that it is a family friendly server, so I don't say much about it, but I've just noticed that is probably the biggest issue for me personally.

#1 mushroomlife, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1