Denied Mushroomlife's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by mushroomlife, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mushroomlife

mushroomlife Well-Known Member

Your current IGN: mushroomlife

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?: sadboye#3358

How old are you?: 16 years old

What timezone do you live in?: Eastern Time Zone

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?: I play on Towny the most, but I don't mind looking over the other servers.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?: I'm on nearly every day for a few hours each day. I am still in school, but I usually get on during the week. I will especially be active in the summer.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.): I have been a moderator on Shadow Kingdom previously. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but a crucial mistake of mine was letting my personal issues get in the way. I was in a bad place mentally which resulted in me being way too emotional to handle the job. I am in a much better place and my issues are under control.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?: I have experience with this server and am familiar with all of the past and current staff. I am civil and can get the job done. I am fair and kind with people. I can help people out and help lead people into the right direction. I know my way around the server and I believe that I will not disappoint you as a staff member of Shadow Kingdom.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION): Every complaint I have is just for my own personal preference, so I really don't have anything.

Additional comments: I know I haven't made at least 5 posts on the forums, I will work at that. I just hope that it won't hinder your consideration too much.

2. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

Be sure to apply after you've met the staff requirements. Unfortunately, we can't make any exceptions.

3. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

I'm sorry but your application has been denied because you do not meet one or more our staff requirements shown here.
    Please feel free to apply in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.