My Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by gwb95, Jan 12, 2018.

1. gwb95

gwb95 New Member

Your current IGN:
    gwb95

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

gwb95#0883

How old are you?

22, I will be 23 next month.

What timezone do you live in?

EST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Towns

Have you donated to the server before?
    Yes I have donated a few times to the server and I have bought a few instant vote parties.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

During the week I can be on 2-5 hours when I get off work, and more active on the weekends when I have off.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)

I do not have past staff experience with online servers. However, in my IRL job I do have to monitor our ‘Teams Chat’ which is an open chat room for our employees to communicate openly about system/customer issues and as one of the supervisors I must assist with the issues and also ‘control the crowd’ to make sure no one is spamming the group chat with inappropriate or off subject materials.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I enjoy helping people out, it is one of the many things that I love about my IRL job and to be able to do that more on the server in my personal life would be a huge bonus for me. I already help out with basic questions and no other staff member is online, but as an Assistant I would be able to help out so much more.
    I feel like I would be a good pick because I deal with conflict very well, as I have to deal with it every day in my job. I am familiar with the server and how it operates, and I am a quick study so I would learn the additional stuff quickly.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

Right now, I do not see anything that I would change about the server. Everything is well put together and works wonderfully,

Additional comments:

Although during the day while I am at work I can’t be on the server, I usually do have Discord up on my work computer and check it as time allows.

I also wanted to mention that all of the staff that I have interacted with are always super helpful and fun to be around. If I get selected, I would strive to be just like them.

Thank you for your time!