Accepted My staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by natesmileyboy, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natesmileyboy

natesmileyboy Staff Member
    Assistant

Your current IGN:
    My Current in-game name is natesmileyboy.

How old are you?

I am 13 years of age.

What timezone do you live in?

I live in the Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) Zone.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

I play on Towny the most but i switch depending on what i want to play at the present moment.

Have you donated to the server before?
    No i have not but i have come close to many times but just due to my age and how i don't earn any money i can't donate just yet.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

well due to school i can't be on 24/7 but usually when i'm on the server there is no staff on but there is players online so i can be on around 2-4 hours Weekdays and on weekends depending on assessments i will try to be on around 6-9 hours. But in the coming weeks i will be on almost every day For around 8-10 hours Due to School holidays.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)

Yes i have in the past few months been admin on a small server as it was starting out but in the past few weeks the server has been offline and i've had no contact from the owner so because of that i know most commands like muting and Banning and other moderator command. I've also been experimenting on my own local hosted server where i've played around with different plugins like Pex, essentials and More server administration commands as well as some fun ones.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

Well the main reason is because i've always wanted to be apart of a server staff team and being able to help others is what i want to do but another reason is because of the shortage of staff and response on the discord server. I've posted things on the discord server and haven't gotten any replies i've also seen others have the same problem and seen that there's been nobody on the towny server in the way of staff when i'm online this reduces the amount of help being given to players.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

There is one thing that i only posted on the forums today so here's the link.
    https://shadowkingdom.org/threads/mob-stacking-and-entity-behaviour-suggestion.900/

Thank You for reading through this long staff application and i hope you consider me as a Good candidate.

Kind regards,

Nathan (natesmileyboy)

• Like Like x 1
  2. DefiantTrekk

DefiantTrekk Moderator

Good luck Nathan :) nicely written application.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.