Night Vision

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Juicetice_, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Juicetice_

Juicetice_ New Member

Hello,

I would like there to be a better way of getting nightvision
    I am aware of the fact that nightvision is included in the Builders Utilities but i find that a bit too expensive if i'm only really going to use nightvision. I think this is a issue for most players. What i suggest is that you could include the permission in the voting system like with worldedit or voxelsniper or you could add an option to buy nightvision seperate from the Builders Utilities for a cheap prize.

Thank you for looking at my suggestion :)

-Juicetice

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. Ultrabrain

Ultrabrain Member

I agree with this. Nightvision is a great utility that's by far more useful than the other builder utilities you get in the same package from /shop. Perhaps it's an option to add temporary /nv access by itself to /shop? I think 24 hours for 5 SKoins would be a reasonable price.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Kayoz

Kayoz Daph's Baby Boy

I 100% agree with this and have said it from the start.

Personally, I do not feel that nightvision is really something that players should have to pay to be able to use in the first place, as it is something available to all players with the base game To my knowledge, the original reason for all potions and their effects being disabled was the issue of players using 'hacked potions' to annoy or inconvenience other players, leading to a blanket ban over the entire server. However now that /nv is it's own separately available effect, why hold it back?
    I would not really say there is a valid reason to remove nightvision access from general use by all players.

Having to buy Builders Tools just to access nightvision is a great nuisance (for myself i know at least) as I am not interested in using any of the other tools which are presented. I think that if it MUST be a purchased perk, it should be sold separately, and for a low price.

Before the release of Creative 3.0, nightvision was, for a time, entirely free for all to use without restriction. However since the new release, this has been changed and restricted further. Which I am a bit sad to see, especially as I originally implemented the free system myself :[

• Agree Agree x 1