Accepted Nila's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Alikenila, Nov 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alikenila

Alikenila Staff Member
    Assistant

Your current IGN:
    Alikenila

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Alikenila#3771

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

Mountain Standard time, or GMT-7

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Creative

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

I can put anywhere from 25-35 hours into the server a week, sometimes more.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I have had a lot of past experience as staff on multiple different servers. I co-owned a server, as well as I was mod, and admin on a couple others. The most memorable server I was staff on, although not memorable for good reasons, I really enjoyed purely for the community on the server. I ended up making it through 3 of their staff ranks within months of being promoted to the first, I surpassed a lot of people within the staff team pretty quickly as they hadn't been promoted for over 6 months for some of them, and actually started on their Staff Application Review Team. Although I did resign due to a lot of toxicity within the team, and an explosion in my personal life that left me with little to no motivation to play.(All of which has been resolved now :) )

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I want to be staff on Shadow Kingdom because I have always really loved being able to help others, and while I can and have been doing this not as a staff member I can do a lot more good as one. I really enjoy this server and the player base here is really one of a kind. I feel you should pick my application over the other players who have applied not only because I have a lot of past experience, but I am very good in high stress or fast passed environments. I keep my cool really easily, and it is pretty hard to get a rise out of me, and I feel like those make for good additions to a staff team. I also am always able to be contacted(except for December 6th which I mention below), I am never without my phone, and I have data that is always turned on so I'll always be one discord ping away.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?

I think the only thing I would want to change is staff activity in creative, since the staff really only pop in for a couple seconds before leaving to Towny again. Although I do understand that they enjoy the Towny server more, and I think having more Creative focused staff would really help.

Additional comments:

I won't be around, or able to be contacted for the majority of December 6th due to travel, I'm flying back home and have 6 hours of travel, via air and ground, and family that hasn't seen me in 4 months. I'm honestly sorry if that is any inconvenience. But I'll be back on the 7th!

#1 Alikenila, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Rubyo3000

Rubyo3000 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Hey Alikenila,

Thank you for applying, your application looks very promising! However we recently got a few new members in the team, so we would like to keep the application open for now.

Best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Welcome to the team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.