Accepted Nistune- Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Nistune, Jan 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nistune

Nistune Member

Your current IGN:
    Nistune

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Nistune#3484

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    EST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Creative

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    A low estimate be 2-3 hours a day, and 3+ on my days off. High end is like 6+ hours a day. Mostly from 11am-6pm EST

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

From 2011-13 I was an admin on servers that closed down, then made my own creative/freebuild server that I ran from 2013-2016. It matched how busy it is here, with about 30k unique players a year, with 20-30 players online at peak. I loved it, but needed to focus on finishing university, and then moving to the US. After that I was on a build team until 2017, when my laptop died I stopped playing minecraft. I started playing again in 2021 and have been trying to find a server I mesh with for a while.

I think I would be a good fit because I have a lot of general server knowledge and long experience dealing with griefers and player issues. I know how most of the plugins work and their commands, though I know some of my plugin knowledge will be outdated now. Most of my experience is with worldedit, worldguard, core protect, and how things like permissions work. While I haven't played much on Towny, I do have a little experience with MCMMO, LWC and Towny (The plugin) My weakness would be Discord, since I only started using it last year.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    The vibes on here are nice, I like how the server is run and the community is really fun. I have felt really welcomed by everyone and its an awesome surprise, the server has a really chill atmosphere and great builders. I would love to be able to add/help with that with the experience I have.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.