Denied OCD_hits_me's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by OCD_hits_me, Jun 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OCD_hits_me

OCD_hits_me Well-Known Member

Your current IGN:
    OCD_hits_me

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    OCD_hits_me#7320

How old are you?
    i am 14 years old

What timezone do you live in?
    gmt+1, the netherlands

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

i preffer towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    the upcomming 7 weeks, about 7 hrs a day(probably). but sadly i am not allowed to play any game on school days.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    i am a discord staff on 1 private server with 4 members(including me), and me and my friend are hosting 3 private minecraft server, with the same 4 members.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    i love and care about this server and its community, and i would love it even more if i could help this community grow and help them with problems i know the answer to. even if this application gets denied, i will always try to help other people, in game and in real life.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    i think the server is really good right now, the only thing i would add is a new server, one example is a faction server.

Additional comments:
    thank you for taking the time to read this application, and have a nice day.

#1 OCD_hits_me, Jun 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Hey OCD_hits_me,

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we can only accept a small number of applications, so we have decided to deny your application this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.