Denied Ovnmannen Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Ovnmannen, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ovnmannen

Ovnmannen Member

Your current IGN:
    Ovnmannen

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Merkush#0283

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

CET.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

I play the most on towny.

Have you donated to the server before?
    No, because i don't have PayPal.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

I can be active almost everyday for a couple of hours.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)

I have been a moderator on a server i dont really remember the name of, it was pretty small and probably not still running.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I want to be a staff member on the server because i feel like i could help out a lot on the server, and I have made multiple friends, I have experienced that almost all of the time i have spent on the server has been positive. I want to help people, I was born like that, i have an urge to help the ones in need.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

Add a plugin for companies/businesses so that players can f. example do tasks like get wood or something like that, to help others out on the server.

Additional comments:

I haven't been registered on the forum for 90 days, i didn't think i needed to sign up at first.
    And I only have around 4days worth of hours on towny, but I feel like I fit in on the server. In the little time i have on the server I have already ranked up to Baron rank. So I know how the server economy works, and i also have a lot of experience on the game so I can help people/guide people.

#1 Ovnmannen, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Good luck :D

3. Pile

Pile Administrator
    Forum Administrator

I'm sorry but your application has been denied because you do not meet one or more our staff requirements shown here.
    Please feel free to apply in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.