Denied Paylode's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by paylode, Jun 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Your current IGN: Paylode

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Paylode#0143

How old are you?
    15, 16 in 2 days (June 21st) :D

What timezone do you live in?
    UTC-6 (America)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Prison, kidding I prefer Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    1-4 hours a day depends on the day, the week, school, work, etc.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

For Minecraft atm I'm staff on 2 servers 1 of them is a close friend server, and the other is a work in progress server that I cannot share the name of. Then besides that no other experiences.

For Discord atm I'm staff on a custom Lego Minifigure server as well as one of my irl friends small twitch server. And a couple other small ones that don't really matter. And besides that not really.

For SK I'm Assistant for Nightshade and Junior Minister in Pendor. Past experiences are being Assistant in Lockish, and that's it.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

1: My experiences with SK.

2: Past experiences of being staff ( check question #7)

3: Active member of the community. I joined Sk at the start of 2018 and been playing on the server ever sense.

4: Active player of Minecraft. I joined Minecraft when 1.4 came out on pc.

5: Active on Discord. I joined Discord 4 years ago in 2017.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    More info on #1
    I have seen everything through the years the good the bad and the ugly. Seen the best in players and seen the worst and with this is mind I think I would be a good fit because at this point nothing really shocks me anymore.

More info on #2
    I have figured out how most people act when players join and how people can bypass plugins, lag machines, ticks. Part of that is through me staffing and watching other people do it.

More info on #3
    Ah yes SK I have mannnny experiences with SK. Through my playing through the years I have gained friends that have lasted and that have backstabbed. Because of playing SK for years I have picked up on commands and plugins that these newer players wouldn't understand with that in mind I think I would make a great staff so I can teach these newer players so they have a better time then when I joined.

More info on #4
    I have picked up on everything through the years about MC. (besides brewing and redstone idk how people do that....) because of my intense knowledge of Minecraft I can help players out more then other people would be able to. Though something I have been noticing on that note, is these newer Minecraft updates idk how these new things work and its taking me longer to figure out these new things.

More info on #5
    When I joined discord it was confusing af and its really hard to learn sense its known as a complicated texting app. Though through the years its easier to learn, it took me like 6 months to a year to fully learn discord and how that works. With that also in mind I think I would make a great addition so I can teach people more on how discord works then I already have been doing.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be? Once again I'm asking for Skyblock support. ( Add skyblock )

Additional comments:
    Have a great day and don't die. And yes you guessed it I had to create another one.

2. Weajen

Weajen Moderator

i believe in you pay

3. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Hey Paylode,

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we can only accept a small number of applications, so we have decided to deny your application this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.